E-book Pre-Sale of Moonlight Cowboy






 Just as I was about to hit the button to announce the upcoming pre-sale of Moonlight Cowboy, this quote popped up on the app I was using. 

God must have heard the pounding of my pulse because stepping out on my own to self-publish my first book has been an adventure. I've learned so much about being a graphic artist (and artist is a stretch at this point), and have probably haven't learned enough about marketing, but here I am jumping into the pool feet first. 

But it's been an exciting adventure, and I am so looking forward to taking you on a journey to Victory Island to meet Daniel and Emma. 

***

Widower Daniel Gallagher is an art teacher by day and moonlights as a world-renowned artist by night. Eager to lift Daniel from his slump after his wife’s death, his private-investigator friend asks him to blend into the artsy community on Victory Island as a part-time gumshoe. His assignment is to monitor the spending habits of art gallery employee, Emma Wagner.

Emma wants a man who is honest to a fault and Daniel Gallagher has all the qualities. However, when he witnesses her taking money from the gallery's cash drawer, he assumes she is a petty thief. The truth is, as part of her position, she engages in secret missions of mercy for her employer.

Following the young woman’s generous escapades has proven to be entertaining, but Daniel soon admits Emma is incapable of stealing anything—except his heart. Falling in love with Emma is not in his job description, of that, he is certain.

But when Daniel stumbles onto Emma’s family secrets, sparks fly!


I hope you stay tuned for more updates later in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment