Blogs, Websites, and Newsletters


 

It was only seven days ago that Moonlight Cowboy hit the stands and the ink is still drying on the pages! It has been the journey of a lifetime getting “my baby” out the door. And it hasn’t stopped yet.

One of the aspects of publishing that most authors must do, even those who get their books distributed by the big publishing houses, is marketing. Promotions begin long before the book is out the door. I know you've seen them...LOL.  Now, I've been concentrating on updating my Blog, my website, and preparing for a monthly newsletter.

For those of you who aren’t sure you want to take a chance on an unknown author self-publishing her debut novel, here’s your chance to get a preview.

Sign up for my monthly newsletter in the contact boxes in the sidebar here or visit my website and I’ll send you the first two chapters of Moonlight Cowboy.  FREE.

Now that’s a deal!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment