What I'm Thankful For





As we enter this Thanksgiving season I am reminded of how much I have to be thankful for.

**I am thankful for God who loves me in spite of myself.

**I am thankful for my wonderful husband and best friend - you're the other half of me.

**I am thankful for my children - I love you all, more than words can express.

**My friends - each and every one that has walked beside me, taken me through good times and bad, and shared laughter and tears.

**Our country - the land of the free. And for the soldiers that protect us.

**For the policemen and firefighters who risk their lives daily.

**For the dirty house, loads of laundry, and piles of dishes.  It all means I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food to eat.

The list is endless. 

So everyday leading up to Thanksgiving, I will post a picture or a thought about being thankful.  In the meantime, I will be enjoying my time with my family and friends.

God Bless you all.

Your turn:  What are you thankful for?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. After being on the Road to Freedom Tour for so many months, I'm grateful for simplicity. The world in which we live has wooed us into the complicated but God created life to be simple. I lived a simple life as a child and I'm so thankful that God allowed me to reunite with that simplicity.

    Thank you for reminding us to be grateful, Jennie. Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that the move to my son's house has gone better than I thought it might (though I'm still far from unpacked or organized the way I hope to be).
    Do have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for completed galley edits and an upcoming family vacation - a chance to unplug and relax!

    ReplyDelete