A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words



I love this picture sent to me by my daughter in law.  The shoes you see belong to my son, daughter-in-law, and my granddaughter.  When I look at this picture I see several things.
 
1) A young family just starting out in life.
2) A pair of army boots belonging to a soldier who goes off to war to protect the ones he loves.
3) A small young life, just taking her first steps.
4) A mother and father who nestle their daughter between them. 
 
As I start a story, hoping to make it unique, I bring to that fictional world all the things that have influenced my life, good and bad. That's what makes my story special and different from everyone else's.
 
Your turn:  From your view on life, what do you see when you look at this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment