My Blog



Why am I blogging? Blogging is a task I have put off doing for years. But now, my agent (Sarah Freese of Wordserve Literary) has suggested I make the leap into personal marketing.

When am I going to blog? My plan is to blog two days a week to start—Mondays and Thursdays.

What am I blogging about? That question was my primary deterrent for ever starting a blog. Over the last couple of weeks I have started to look at other blogs. What topics are they covering? Who is their audience? I’ve also done some research and made a list of things I can write about. I’ve come up with several recurring themes.

The view from my window: Having recently moved to Carson City, Nevada I am learning a lot about the area, its history, and the wildlife. This theme will cover a combination of topics, all of which relate to the area I can see out my office window.

My writing journey: This one is pretty self-explanatory. Where did my journey start? (Take a look at my previous blog for this one.) What things have I learned along the way? And where is it taking me?

What my children and grandchildren will do differently: This one is endless. I think back to the days before technology erupted and how it changed the way we work, play, and think. Wow!

Places with funny names: Have you ever heard of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Wales? Stay tuned . . .

Don’t be surprised if you see book reviews, guest blogs, recipes or even a list of my pet peeves showing up here.

That's why I called my blog . . . A little bit about everything.

Blessings to you, my friends!
Jennie

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog!! You are such an interesting person, Jennie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we'll stay tuned, prepared to smile, applaud, and maybe sometimes add a few tears of empathy. I'm so glad you're doing.

    ReplyDelete